Hot Sale Dental Contra Angle for Interproximal Enamel Reduction
|FOB Unit Price:||US $130 US $110|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Condition: New
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Loading Way: Gland Type
- Exhaust Way: Exhaust Outside
- Specification: OEM: Yes
- HS Code: 90184990
- Certification: TUV, ISO, CE
- Water Way: Inner Channel
- Application: Adult, Child
- Head Diameter: Middle Head
- Transport Package: 1 Set / Box
- Origin: China
Thanks for choosing our handpiece ,and hopes that you will benefit greatly from working with your new product .Please observe the following notes to assure continued trouble-free, economical and safe product operation .In case of any products fault ,please consult local Customer Assistance.
Interproximal reduction contra angle handpiece(IPR)is the removal of small amounts of outer enamel tooth surface between two adjacent teeth It is a means to acquire additional space to create ideal tooth alignment. Alternative names include: slenderizing , stripping, enamel reduction, and reproximation .
1.Creates space to improve tooth alignment.
- Helps to improve the bite (the way your teeth fit together).
- Can increase the stability of the teeth, so they will retain their position long term .
- Can reduce "black triangles". This is created by the absence of gum tissue (gingival papilla) between teeth and gives the appearance of a dark space or hole.
- IPR in certain cases may alleviate the need for permanent tooth extractions.
- Note:IPR may also be used in conjunction with tooth extractions for reasons listed above.
- May help to improve the appearance of the teeth,reshaping them for a better esthetic outcome.
Fits E type handpieces
Gear rito:4:1/1:1(for choice)
The orthodontist will carefully identify which teeth need IPR. Using a dental handpiece and/or diamond strips (a manual technique for removing enamel), the orthodontist will remove the enamel from the sides of the teeth contacting each other.
Approximately half to a full millimeter of enamel can be reduced between two adjacent teeth, still leaving sufficient enamel for the teeth to retain optimal health. The orthodontist will determine how much reduction is necessary for desired end result.
The teeth may be smoothed and polished. You orthodontist may recommended a topical fluoride treatment and/or a daily fluoride rinse following the procedure.Generally,there is no discomfort during interproximal reduction because of the minimal amount of enamel being removed.
There are several factors an orthodontist must consider to determine if IPR is appropriate treatment .
Size and shape of the teeth.
The Position and alignment of the teeth.
The patient's facial features.
Existence of "black triangles"and need for esthetic improvement.
Generally, interproximal reduction will not lead to an increased risk of tooth decay or gum disease,Some patients may experience sensitivity to hot or cold. Overall,this procedure is a very safe and effective means of creating ideal tooth alignment.
Maintenance & Care
- Please notice that check product appearance if it is obviously deformative. or attached foreign matters.
- It must be kept in high temperature autoclavable sterilizer with 15 mins,and then dried for 30 mins.
- put the stripper in correct way with contra angle/manual grip.
- the stripper will be placed on the interproximal teeth lightly stroke to cut and grind
- in operation, if the stripper was broken or dropped at ground, should replace a new one in time.
- After operation , the stripper should be cleaned up completely and put in dry conditions .
- Handpiece should be packed well and place at clean and dry room with temperature-10°C-40°C,relative humidity not over80%.
- Moisture proof,avoiding sunshine and heat source during transport.